Marty Robbins lyrics, El Paso lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song El Paso Marty Robbins lyrics - chord of the song El Paso Marty Robbins lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
El Paso lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Marty Robbins"
>> See all lyrics of "No. 1 Cowboy, Story Of My Life-Best Of Mart, 16 Biggest Hits, Live Classics From The Grand O, Memories In Song"
|>> Marty Robbins|
|Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.
Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.
One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.
So in anger I
Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.
Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the bountiful deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.
Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,
Just as fast as I
Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.
Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.
I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.
And at last here I
Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.
Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.
Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.
But my love for
Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.
From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 692
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.